Why not be more grateful more often? This week I’m thankful for:
- This video of Walken, dancing. And portrait.
- All the kind words of support on the beginnings of my natural hair journey.
- Jared’s outstanding photography. This is the sunrise over Seattle on his 38th birthday!
- Fresh mint in the garden. Methinks it’s mojito season!
- Legal, recreational marijuana in Seattle!
- Keiko Lynn’s take on Shapeless Dresses and people asking if she’s pregnant. I have a coworker who thinks it’s funny to constantly assume any news I have is that I’m pregnant even after I’ve repeatedly told him that my husband and I don’t plan on having kids. Ever. Not funny, dude!
- Summertime fun with friends.
- Louise at Wallcott’s. If you’re in the Seattle/Shoreline area come out tomorrow evening to see andbuy our steamroller prints. There’ll be a silent auction and snacks!
Have a lovely weekend, my pretties.